Friday, July 12, 2013

Six bugs per person

I was thinking about the way how can I pay back to the la4j's contributors. And the first thing that comes into y mind was just posting a short blog message about their work in the project. It is not a big deal for me, but I believe that it might be pleased for the contributors.

So, I've already wrote two posts about two valuable contributors (here and here). Now, I'm going to tell you about the third la4j's contributor who spent loads of his time trying to make la4j more stable and predictable. I'm talking about Ewald Grusk. Ewald fixed 3 bugs by himself (one, two, three), reported about 3 bugs (one, two, three) and proposed a pull-request with minor improvements.

I'm really appreciate what everyone does for la4j. And Ewald did just a fantastic job. He is definitely the most active contributor in the history of the project. Ewald, if I had a chance, I would buy you a beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment